Her Name . . . is Cupcake

20101116

She's Gone ! (pt 1)

A letter/poem from my first love

Pain, since i've lost you, i'm lost too/ nigga feeling like he at the bottom like a horseshoe/ sorry for the trouble i put you & your heart through/ God knows i'd do anything for a part two/ prayin for the day you come back sayin you forgive me/ give me another chance im needing it like a kidney/ i dont wanna advance, give me back your hands/ give me back your touch, i dont ask 4 much/ but i fucked up, i know i fucked up, i admit i fucked up/ but everybody fuck up, now this other nigga lucked up/ you were my down bitch, i was yo solider/ i was yo gangsta, you were my shoulder/ you were the pistol to my holster... BANG !
You forgot about the house, you forgot about the ring/ I remember everything. i just wanna hear you sing/ i remember the love right after the fights/ you cant tell me you dont remember those nights/and if i would cry, then you would cry twice/ to me, you are the brightest star under sunlight/ see this is just a nightmare so i blink twice/ open up my eyes, hopin you'll be in my sight/ and i hope that nigga know he got a queen/ and all i can do is dream... Damn !


Until Fingers Meet Keys:

No comments:

Post a Comment