Her Name . . . is Cupcake

20110803

Dear Future Lover

In your eyes is where I hope to find my forever, I hope to be the weight that decides our forever. I hope to be the chains that bind us together. I don’t want our love to be superficial, I honestly hope you’re a poet of some sort. I hope that when we speak it’s like a jigsaw’s worth of words spilling from the ink of our minds into the precious ears of time, telling it “you’ll never come between us.”

I hope together we’re able to create, to build, to generate a love so regnant, it disconnects power lines standing between the normal establishments of such a thing. forcing them to redefine, rework and reroute their ideals, their love, and it’s overall meaning.

I hope together we inspire the younger generations, to take the steps we took, or to create something better. I want to be your art, your sculptor, your scalpel, your structure. The words from your tongue, the thoughts locked within the cells of your mind.

I hope you aren’t afraid of obstacles, challenges, tour buses, late night skyping, a.m fighting, then making up with rationality. I hope you aren’t afraid of taking chances, losing friends, missing out, and giving in. I hope you can handle my attitude, determination, awkwardness, kindness. I hope to see the best of all that you are, the worst, and their medians. I’m not afraid, nor will I ever be.

This time, I want it all. I’m showing you all the cards, giving you all my heart. This time, I’ll take the chance. I can be all you need, this time it’s all in me.

Lying alone in this room, all that I’m missing is you.

I hope our two lost souls soon connect, til then i’ll be bettering myself for no other cause but you.


Until Fingers Meet Keys:

No comments:

Post a Comment