Her Name . . . is Cupcake

20100325

Make Up Your Mind !

" I want the money, the money && the cars, the cars && the clothes... the hoes, i suppose" - Drake




This is for the niggas who have obtained all that. Who have already found their way to being "succesful". The ones who are sick && tired of females chasing them for what they have instead of who they are. This is for the niggas who say they want a female who is independent && doesn't always have her hand out. Who gets money the best way they now how. The ones who are doing it big.

This is for yall:

Way more often then not, I hear niggas talking about how its hard to find a female who doesn't have some type of motive. Sadly, this true. It seems to me that if the nigga dont have money, females now-a-days are not trying to mess with him. I understand wanting him to be doing something with his life, but females are starting to expect WAYYY too much. It is not the nigga's responsibilty to keep money in his girl's pocket. He worked (whether it be legitimate or not) for his, so unless he's offering don't think its mandatory to recieve.

BUT why the hell are niggas contradicting themselves?! Don't know what I mean? Here's an example: The end of last year I was talking to this guy, lets just call him Thursday (long funny story behind that name lol). I met him through my bro && he was pretty cool, but I didn't pay him too much attention. N E whooo one day I'm on Facebook && that lil chat thing pops up, basically he's asking me when Imma be his girl. So I let him know that I'm not really feelin him like that, he's just the homie, THATS IT, THATS ALL. This nigga's response was "Why?! I have a Benz && a whole lot of money. You sound dumb passin up a nigga like me!"

Ha! Get your effin minds right ! I'm not the type of female who cares about how much money you make (as long as you're not always begging ME for money), the kind of car you drive (if I like you enough I will gladly hop on the bus w/ you), what kind of clothes you wear ( as long as you wash them regularly) or the phone you have ( just be able to call me). While so many niggas are out there complaining because the keep running into these materialistic females, the second a female turns you down, you go && throw all the material shXt you have in her face. I really need for niggas to make up they mind. Please && thank you !

Until Fingers Meet Keys:


3 comments:

  1. damn cuz lol i know who that dude Thursday is tho ^!^ ou goe be postin alot ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I comend u for actually admitting that u don't give ah damn about a niggas paycheck cause now days that's all most females give ah damn about. They see these niggas on tv with their fancy lifestyles forgetting that it's all make believe so they expect this frm ordinary guys but in reality some dudes need females to support them. and in return dudes asume that's all females want frm a guy because that's ALL they see

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean and I know exactly who you are talking about...smh BOYS these days need to get off that immature mentality. I hate little boys that TRY to act like men. It annoys me to the MAX...Oh yea poor lil tink tink can't get right should really read this.

    ReplyDelete