Her Name . . . is Cupcake

20100324

Who the *CENSORED* is Carmen ? ! ? ! !

I'm pretty sure that most of you have heard me refer to myself as Carmen Le'Nae Brown. Some of you may in actuality think that is my name, while others think I'm insane because you know my real name. Either way I think its about time I let the world (or at least the people who are interested in my blogs) know who this Carmen girl is.



So there's this movie Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001), && Beyonce Knowles has the leading role of Carmen Brown. Well I loved the seductiveness of Carmen, she was straight forward, a little sexual, && stopped at nothing to get where she wanted to be in life. N E whooo I was watching this w/ one of my cousins && he turns to me && says "You know sometimes you act just like her !" I guess I liked the idea of that.







As time move forward I thought to my self "Well if this name is gonna stick she's going to need a middle name." How did I come up w/ Le'Nae ? I HAVE NO IDEA ! I guess it just kinda rolled of the tongue.



Back to the big question of who Carmen is. Carmen is my alter ego. She's everything that Keondra (ME!) is afraid to be. Get to know us both though (sounds schizo huh ? lol).



Until Fingers Meet Keys:



2 comments:

  1. 0_o i always thought ur name was carmen. FML ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I was trippin when I found out ur name was keondra....rmb

    ReplyDelete