Her Name . . . is Cupcake

20100326

Shes A Very Freaky Girl . . .

But who wants to wife her ?

I already banged on the niggas, scoochies (slut/hoochies)... its your turn !

Shaking my head at females these days, because most of them damn sure can't be considered a lady. *Sigh* these lil scoochies are making it so hard for girls who actually want to be classified as a lady.

On twitter it seems like the less clothes that you have on, the more followers you get... the dirtier your SN the more mentions you have. It's so sickening, when I click on your profile I dont want to see your ass, breast, or ill na-na(trust me it's there). Obviously niggas dont have as much of a problem with looking at it, but 9/10 you will not end up the girl he makes his main or his wifey.

See what females fail to understand is the girl who gives it up is nothing but a quick nut. However, there is always an exception to the game, sometimes ol' girl does get cuffed && they have this awesome relationship. But let me be the first to tell you, as soon as it's over, he will have no problem throwing in your face the fact that you were easy.

YES I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE ! See I know what its like to have the attention from a nigga that's only attracted to my body or to me sexually. It's all good as long as sex is involved, but once you decide to cut it off what's left for him to hold onto. He doesn't know shit about your personality because thats not what you introduced him to. By this time it's too late to say "Oh, by the way my name is Carmen, I'm a Cancer && my favorite color is purple."

Honestly that life style wasn't for me, I'm a hopeless romantic. && with this change I have met plenty of respectful niggas. Alot of females are quick to holla out "niggas aint shit" but the only reason why girls feel that way is because they're showing niggas that they don't have to be shit to get in they panties.



Until Fingers Meet Keys:

4 comments:

  1. Nasty put some clothes on these men don't want no hot female that's been around the block female you nasty girl smh. You tell these scoochies sis they need to hear the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww, chica this is ill ! I say the same thing always . . I just smh at those females like that. I mean I guess there isn't a thing called respect with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goooooot damn cupcake u went IN i agree fully if only females understood how we see them when they do that then perhaps they would rethink how they present themselfs im not gonna wifey a girl that will suck my dick after knowing me for 3 days lol...BEST BLOG SO FAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Some women really do have to have more self respect. I think for some it's all about getting the attention...any way possible but getting sexual attention does not translate to relationship down the line.

    ReplyDelete