Her Name . . . is Cupcake

20100326

Beautiful Nightmare

I KNOW the song is old but it doesn't matter to me ! Bare w/ me, I promise there is logic to my madness.

Okay so I'm a big Beyonce fan, love her to death. But I thought she made no sense when she sang the words, "You can be my sweet dreeeeeeam, or a beautiful nightmare, either way I dont wanna wake up from you. . ." I understand the whole sweet dream ordeal, but a beautiful nightmare ? She lost me at that point. Regardless the song was still my Jam Lyke Jelly.

So the other night I had this dream right ? *nod your head && say yea* (lol) I was climbing up this mountain crying && the whole trip to the top there was a voice (not in my head, more like someone behind me) begging me to turn around. Well I'm stubborn so that only made me keep going. When I get to the top I turn around to face the shadow looking person following me. (I have no clue who it was, but you know how you can sense a person of importance in your dreams, well it was kinda like that). Without another word I jumped off of the side of the cliff, but my shirt gets caught on a branch && I fall on a ledge. When I look up to go back I realize that the shadow person had jumped after me... but instead of surviving they hit the ground never to return again.

Then I understood what the song "Beautiful Nightmare" meant. Who ever that person was had so much love for me that they didn't want to live without me. They gave up everything just on the THOUGHT that I would no longer be there with them. THE TRUE MEANING OF A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE.


Until Fingers Meet Keys:

No comments:

Post a Comment